Why Choose Our Program?
- A safe and nurturing environment fostered by a dedicated, experienced and professional staff
- Thoughtfully designed progressive curriculum that is skill-based, child centered and teacher framed, and truly focuses on the individual needs and interests of each child
- High teacher to student ratio in each classroom, with a carefully chosen staff team
- Clear goals and expectations for each classroom, within a framework of individualization
- Jewish values, traditions, culture and holidays incorporated into the curriculum
- Warm, welcoming and vibrant community of families that form lasting relationships
- Specialty classes including Hebrew Immersion, Music and Movement, Gymnastics, Parsha Puppets and more!
- Proactive and constant communication between parents and teachers/administrators
Please call 201 308-3042 to schedule a parent tour where you will learn more about the preschool and admissions process.
Tours of the Preschool are scheduled starting in November and are filled on a first come, first served basis. Parents are offered an application at the conclusion of the tour. After we have received your application, we will contact you to schedule a play date with your child. Families are notified in email of admission status.
For more information about the Gan Henel Early Learning Center, or to inquire about availability after the above dates have passed, please contact Tsipy Weiss at 212.566.3007 or at info@GanHenel.com. We value your interest and look forward to answering any questions that you might have.